Emeritus status at ASU

The ASU policy on emeritus status, including information about benefits, is found at ACD 607-01 in the ASU Academic Affairs Manual.

How to request emeritus status

Information about the process for requesting emeritus status may be found here:

Questions about the process are handled by each faculty member or academic professional's academic unit.